Tech India Ltd. Is specialized in Design, Development and Manufacturing
wide range of Hand held of computers for over 16 years Analogics
has developed Han held computers that are used successfully in various
cross – functional applications for commercial, industrial
automation, mobile and stands ahead of the completion in innovative
race of integrating sophisticated technologies.
PERFECT VERIFICATION USING LUMIDIGIM
MULTISPECTRAL IMAGE SENSOR – ALMOST
EVERY ONE CAN BE ENROLLED AND VERIFIED
Touch of precision: 1 – touch employee recognition. Thats
all it takes to registers access control with Analogics's software's
biometric reader using multispectral sensor technology AA8000
ver1.0 products high image quality images every time. In all conditions.
Almost everyone can be enrolled .
Reliability: Multi spectral sensor technology maintains its performance
in capturing High quality images, even when fingerprint ridges
are hard distinguish due to genetics, age, dirt, finger placement
or real world conditions like rain, dirt, cold, dry, dusty or
Spoof detection: Multispectral sensors protect against fake and
spoof fingerprint by capturing detaild surface and deep tissue
.using the biometric industry's best spoof detection technology,
we provide the most secure and accurate reader available.
- Low Cost
- 1 – Touch recognition
- Easy enrollement and perfect verification
- Multi Spectral technology
- Spoof detection
- Perfect verification using Lumidigm
multi spectral image sensor
- Industrials best spoof detection technology
- Almost everyone can be enrolled and
- Works in any environment rain , dry,
dusty, or hot
- 1 Touch employee recognition
- No need to enter PINs
- Compatible with other access control
- Template storage of 10000
- Operate stand alone without a computer
- Audio visual indications for acceptance
& rejections of valid and invalid
- SDK available for OEM customers and
ARM 9 Processor
MB Flash Memory
32 MB SCRAM
Pixels Graphic Display
in Multi spectral Fingerprint Sensor
Card Reader (ISO 14443 A/B compatible)
2 NO/ NC Relays (Potential Free Contacts)
GSM / GPRS Modem
232, USB, Ethernet
Red LEDs for accept & reject
volts AC Adapter Built –in-
Battery(22Ahr. – Li-Ion) and
( 0 – 50 deg C )5-95% RH(Non
in ABS Plastic Case with carrying
case and associated cables for communications
WHAT IS DOS Based Hand Held Computer ?
What are specifications of DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER ?
- A DOS based, Battery operated, Intelligent Hand Held Terminal used for Reading (data Collection) Trivector Energy Meters of Different makes
What is the Memory Structure in DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER?
- 16 x 24 char, LCD with EL-Backlight
- CGA compatible 192x128 pixel graphical display with virtual PC screen
- PC compatible 45 keys Keypad
- Two high speed communication ports
- 20-year Calendar with built-in RTC with lithium battery backup Built-in 1.55 Ahr rechargeable NiMH Battery
Does the DOS can be upgraded by user ?
- 384 K Flash BIOS
- 2MB system RAM memory, 640K reserved for DOS, balance reserved for execution of user Programs & Graphics
- 2 MB Flash memory used for loading the common meter reading programs (like M/s. Secure, L & T, ABB, Duke Arnics etc.,)
- 2MB / 4MB / 6MB static RAM memory is used to store meter data of various makes
What Version of DOS can be loaded in to DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER ?
- Yes, user can upgrade the DOS through serial port
What are Accessories supplied with Each DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER ?
- Any Latest version of DOS can be loaded by user i.e., ver 6.11 or higher
What is charging time of DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER ?
- Battery Charger
- Communication Cables (COM 1 & COM 2)
- User Manual
- Carrying case
- Floppy / CD (Containing System and utility files)
How many hours will DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER work continuously with full charged battery ?
- DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER will be supplied with intelligent, SMPS based chargers with temperature, time and voltage sensors. This will take 2 Hrs. 40 Min. for one full charge when battery is in full discharged condition. The charger works from 85 V to 265 V, 0 to 400 Hz frequency
How many meter software’s can be loaded into DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER?
- It works continuously for 8 Hrs. (without backlit)
How to analyze the Reading taken from Meter ?
- On an average, 4 to 5 meter softwares (like M/s. Secure, L & T, Duke Arnics, ABB, Data Pro etc.,) can be loaded into one DOS BASED HAND HELD COMPUTER
Why Graphics Display ? Why not text display like 4 line by 20 characters ?
- Data (Reading) taken from the meter is transferred to PC i.e., Base computer, using the software of specific meter. Using these BCs we can view the Instantaneous current, voltage, billing data, tamper data, load survey graph, phasor diagrams etc.
- Graphics Display is the latest display technology, facilitates to display load survey graphs, phasor diagrams etc., in the field itself to get better control over the vital field data
- Wide Screen Graphics Display will enable user friendly menus with features close to normal PCs. Lowest, small format, text displays will not provide all those features